Single Layer Class AAA Motorcycle Jeans
KNOX Jeans - "Shield Spectra"- blue
- Outside: 36% cotton, 25% nylon, 2% spandex & 37% Spectra®
- Lining: 98% cotton & 2% spandex
- Colour: blue
- KNOX Micro-Lock hip & knee protectors included
- Tapered fit
- Leg length 33"
- Protector pockets at knees & hips
- Knee protector pockets with external access & invisible zip
- YKK zips
- Manufacturer: KNOX (GB)
- Model: Men Shield Spectra Indigo
The KNOX "Shield Spectra" offers good wearing comfort while being lightweight, since it is a single layer motorcycle jeans. The Spectra® denim is about 40% more abrasion resistent than aramid and significantly stronger than steel. The new "Shield Spectra" by KNOX is class AAA certified.
|Compliance:||AAA, Level 1|
|Function:||Abrasion Resistance, Impact Protection|
KNOX Men's Lower body Size Chart
- Waist: To work out your size, measure your waist in the position your trousers usually sit. As a guide this is roughly 5-6cm below your belly button. Once you have this measure, minus 2 inches from it to get your trouser size.
- Inside Leg: Measure from the top of your inside leg down to your ankle. You should do this whilst standing to get a more accurate measure. We have 2 leg lengths for men, 33″ (Regular) and 30″ (Short Leg).
- Please note: The measurements given are body measures and we recommend you do not measure over clothing.
|Men's UK Size||Waist (inches)||Waist (cm)|