HARRO Tank Bag - "Elefantenboy 416 ZK" - 20L
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays*²
- Article: 104201
- Best customer reviews
- We ship the same day until 2.30 pm
- Worldwide Shipping
- Refunds within 24 hours
Buy from us!
Compact Tank Bag with a lot of capacity
HARRO Tank Bag - "Elefantenboy 416 ZK"
- Hard compartment: bonded leather
- Pack sack: polyester with foil reinforcement insinde
- Base plate: artificial leather
- Fastening straps: solid calf leather (3-3,5 mm)
- Colour: black
- Dimensions approx. 35 cm (L) x 21.5 cm (W front) x 18 cm (W back)
- Pack sack including map screen with leather trimmings and touch sensitive window for smartphone use
- Stable compartment between pack sack and baseplate
- Fastening under tank with grey leather straps (front: approx. 73 cm, back: approx. 118 cm)
- Optional fastening backwards through additional fastening set (not included)
- Optional replacement of the pack sack with a map compartment (not included)
- Separate baseplate with foam protector can remain on the motorcycle while refuelling
- Manufactured in Germany
- Manufacturer: HARRO (DE)
- Modell: Elefantenboy 416 ZK
The durable tank bag Elefantenboy 416 ZK from HARRO is the smaller model of the famous Elefantenboy 407. Due to its compact design, it also fits on smaller motorcycle tanks. The capacity of max. 20L offers a lot of storage space. The baseplate is connected to the tank bag through zips and can remain on the motorcycle while refuelling. There is no recess for the filler neck, but it can be cut into the correct position by hand.
The superior quality materials of the Elefantenboy 416 ZK are water repellent. For optimal rain protection, we recommend the matching rain cover.
|Volumen:||approx. 20 litres|
The Quality is fantastic and as good
The Quality is fantastic and as good as the original one I have. However the rear attachment strap is too central for my Moto Guzzi T3. This does not allow me to cut a hole for the petrol cap. If it had another option further to the rear it would make the tank bag more universal.