HEDON Hedonist Visor - "Bubble" - blue
- Bubble visor made of 2mm polycarbonate
- Anti-fog coating inside
- Anti-scratch coating outside
- Fixed visor without folding function - helmet may still be taken on and off without removing the visor
- Three universal snap buttons in four colours: brass, copper, gunmetal or steel - please make your choice via choice box above
- Manufacturer: Hedon (UK)
- Model: Hedonist Bubble Blue
Tip: You will find the hardware colour in the description of the helmet. The colour of the snaps on this photo is brass.
HEDON Bubble visor blue for Hedonist open face helmet.
Very nice addition until it flies off your helmet...
I bought the visor as an addition to my HEDONIST cream helmet; I was using Jeantet Aviator Goggle's before. As I went on my FIRST RIDE with my brand new HEDON blue bubble visor I was really impressed about the clearness and scope of view; it was really nice with the sunset and all the colors, no excess wind and sense of openness... I was thinking of writing a great review when after 20 km or so I looked slightly to left; it caught little wind under it and off it went. My speed was about 90 km/h - so no city speed, but not racing either. It's thouroghly scraped now and pretty much unuseable (so there went my 60€). It's probably back to the goggles now with my hedon helmet; though it did look good on it. I wish that HEDON had done a little better job on these snaps...