KNOX Handroid Motorcycle Gloves
KNOX Gloves - "Handroid Pod MK IV" - black
- outside kangoroo hide (0.8mm) & TPU
- liner 100% polyester
- Colour: black
- TPU knuckle protection with inner gel pad for shock absorption
- SPS Impact scaphoid protection system incl. Micro-Lock protectors & sliders
- Exo skeleton finger spines for impact & abrasion protection
- Short cuff with Boa 1-step dial closure for secure fit
- Developed over 10 years
- Manufacturer: KNOX (GB)
- Model: Handroid Pod MK IV Glove Black
The award winning Knox Handroid MK IV Motorcycle Gloves take a bold step forward in modern design and innovation and set the standard for motorcycle sports gloves a decade ago.
The striking exo skeleton finger spines offer impact and abrasion resistance and the metacarpal protector covering the back of the hand houses a gel lining for impact absorption.
The handroid uses only the very highest quality materials. Sustainable 0.8mm Kangaroo hide has been selected for its superior strength and enhanced feel on the palm and fingers. By weight, it is still stronger than any other leather.
The new SPS Impact is the latest development of the Knox patented Scaphoid protection system and has the added benefit of MICRO-LOCK impact protection incorporated into the slider.
The continued collaboration with Boa, to improve the wrist closure system has resulted in a huge step forward. The MK IV no longer relies on a secondary retaining wrist strap, but instead has a simple 1-step dial-in system that is much more secure.
|Function:||Abrasion Resistance, Impact Protection, Knuckle Protection|
|Recommended for:||Fall, Spring, Summer|