Motorcycle Cargo Pants by PANDO MOTO
PANDO MOTO Cargo Pants - "Mark Kev 01" - black
- Outside Stretch Cordura Denim (12 oz.) with COOLMAX
- Lining interlock-knit DuPont™ Kevlar®
- Colour: black
- Tapered Slim fit
- Protector pockets on hips & knees
- SAS-TEC TripleFlex (Level 1) hip & knee protectors included
- Kevlar lining reinforcement in high-risk areas
- Reinforced with chain stitches
- Adjustable cuffs with snap buttons
- Ventilation zippers on upper thighs
- Made in Europe
- Manufacturer: PANDO MOTO (LT)
- Model: Mark Kev 01
The model measures 181cm in height with a waist circumference of 81,5cm and wears size W31/ L34. DuPont™ and Kevlar® are trademarks or registered trademarks of affiliates of DuPont de Nemours Inc .
|Function:||Abrasion Resistance, Impact Protection|
Great pants, good quality. For sure worth
Great pants, good quality. For sure worth the money. I have also an Uglybross pants size 32, I choosed 33 on these and there are perfect. The 32 I think it will be to stiff.
Regarding 24Helmets, only good things to say.