These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
Allow all cookies
Decline all cookies
Matches with only "plugin-mag"
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Google Tag Manager
Track device being used
Save preferences | |
This item is no longer available.
ROKKER Jacket College Jacket Wool - black
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Article: 103910
- Best customer reviews
- We ship the same day until 2.30 pm
- Worldwide Shipping
- Refunds within 24 hours
Buy from us!
Men's Motorcycle College Jacket ROKKER Jacket - "College Jacket Wool" - black... more
Men's Motorcycle College Jacket
ROKKER Jacket - "College Jacket Wool" - black
- Outer material wool reinforced with polyamide (80%WO, 20%PA)
- Sleeves: 100% leather
- Inner material highly abrasion-resistant schoeller®-dynatec (64%PA, 32%CO, 4%EL)
- Lining 100% CO
- Sleeve lining 100% PES
- Colour: black
- Fit: classic college jacket style
- Breathable: no sweating even in hot temperatures
- Wind repellent: prevents the body from cooling down during longer rides
- Water repellent: can withstand light rain showers
- Protector pockets at shoulders, elbows & back
- Removable D3O® protectors on shoulder, elbow & back included
- Made in Portugal from fair production
- Bottom buttons made of rubber prevent scratching your motorcycle
- Hidden front zipper & pressbuttons
- Elastic ribbed cuff on sleeves & collar
- ROKKER patch on the chest
- Three inside pockets with zipper
- Manufacturer: ROKKER (CH)
- Model: College Jacket Wool 546430
Highly abrasion-resistant collage jacket with leather sleeves.
|Function:||Abrasion Resistance, Impact Protection|
Related links to "ROKKER Jacket College Jacket Wool - black"
Read, write and discuss reviews... more
Customer evaluation for "ROKKER Jacket College Jacket Wool - black"
Write an evaluation
Reviews will be activated after verification.
Frequently asked question on "ROKKER Jacket College Jacket Wool - black"New question for this article ...
New question for this article ...