SEVENTIES Superflakes - "Flames 2013" - ECE
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time approx. 5 working days
- Article: 100048
- Best customer reviews
- We ship the same day until 2.30 pm
- Refunds within 24 hours
Why buy from our store?
Vintage handmade helmet with ECE
SEVENTIES Helmet - "Flames 2013"
- High-quality hand-drawn metal flake painting: Flames red & silver
- Small shell made of fiberglass (shell sizes 2)
- Sizes: S (55-56cm), M (57-58cm), L (59-60cm), XL (61-62cm), XXL (62-63cm)
- Round good fit, with strap for goggle
- Lining is partially removable and washable
- Prepared snaps for visors
- Chin strap with quick closure
- Current ECE 22.05.
- Weight: 1000 grams ~ 50
- Manufacturer: Seventies Vintage
- Model: Flames 2013 SF
Hot Wheels was yesterday - now is Hot Rod. The "Flames" of SEVENTIES helmet with flames paint job is not only a helmet for chopper, but is also recommended for british bikes such as Triumph, Norton and BSA. We can also imagine him as a helmet for a cafe racer conversion. The red and silver paint surely speaks not only as a woman helmet.