SIR LEDER MICHEL Motorcycle Bag - Brown
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Item temporarily out of stock, delivery time on request.
- Article: 103884
- Best customer reviews
- We ship the same day until 2.30 pm
- Worldwide Shipping
- Refunds within 24 hours
Buy from us!
Handmade Motorcycle Leather Bag
SIR LEDER MICHEL Motorcycle Bag - "Brown"
- Material: cowhide & brass
- Colour: brown
- Leather from traditional German tannery, vegetable tanned
- Harness leather for maximum sturdiness
- Belt closure with brass buckle on front
- 2 Leather belts with buckles on back
- 4 Leather loops on back
- 2 Leather strings included
- Punched logo on back
- Handmade in Germany
- 22 x 29 x 8 cm (WxHxD)
- Manufacturer: SIR LEDER MICHEL (GER)
- Model: Motorcycle Bag Brown
The handmade motorcycle bag by SIR LEDER MICHEL is of simple elegance and offers numerous attachment options. The obvious use is of course as a side bag, but it is compact enough to be used as a frame bag as well. Or you can simply attach it to the sissy bar. But no matter how it is fixed to your bike, it is a visual highlight. And a little piece of real Hamburg craftsmanship!
Please note: Harness and bridle leather is heavily waxed and by pressing or bending other color nuances are being created. Heat, cold and strong sunlight also affect the leather and the colours, especially brown, change again and again.
these bags have an universal fit, usually attached to your tail frame on the side. But I cannot decide about fitment to single motorcycles. No mounting frames included, but leather straps for mount.
You can try, if it does not fit you can return, as usual.
Daniel / 24Helmets.de